Thursday, July 13, 2017

Let Us Think Of Ways To Motivate One Another To Acts Of Love And Good Works.

Let Us Think Of Ways
To Motivate One Another
To Acts Of Love And Good Works.
Scripture
Hebrews 10
24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.
Observation

What can you do for someone else today? Here is a good principle to always remember: you and I reap what we sow.
Show love and kindness and you will get back love and kindness. If we are mean and ugly then we will get mean and ugly in return! It is called the law of the harvest!
I learned this from Dr. Waylon B. Moore when I was a young baby Christian many many years ago! Check out his website! Write him and ask him about the “Spiritual laws of the harvest” http://www.mentoring-disciples.org/
You want people to be nice to you then you will have to be nice to people.
You want people to listen to you and what you have to say, then you will have to take time to be quiet and listen to people first and what they have to say.
Lets think of ways to motivate others to acts of love and good works!
What can you do for someone today … take time to think about it ... what can you do for someone day that will motivate them to do acts of love and good works?
Application
I will do something for someone today to help motivate them to do acts of love and good works. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, help me put this verse into practice today and this week. Help me to motivate others to acts of love and good works. Help me to think about those around me more than I think about myself.

Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 15,16,17,18; Hebrews 10




No comments: