Sunday, July 02, 2017

God Is Strong And Can Help You Not To Fall.

God Is Strong
And Can Help
You Not To Fall.
Scripture
Jude 1
24-25 Now to him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glory without fault and with unspeakable joy, to the only God, our saviour, be glory and majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before time was, now, and in all ages to come, amen.
Observation

We are out at the beach for the week of the 4th and we are staying in a Condo on the 5th floor! Just saw a beautiful sunrise a few minutes ago!

Being on the 5th floor gives you the opportunity to see things from a different perspective. Our unit has a little balcony where I saw the sunrise. To keep us from falling off and making a big mess someone has put up a railing to keep us from falling down with a big splat.

God does the same thing for you and me if we are followers of Christ. He is going to protect us. God is going to keep us from falling.

He is going to keep us from falling away from Him. He has us in the Palm of His Hand!

Philippians 1

6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
Psalm 91
1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

2 This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.

3 For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease.

4 He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.


Application
I am a work in progress, but God is going to see to it that one day I will be just like Jesus! How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that one day You are going to finish what You have started in my life. And You are going to make sure that I do not fall away from You. Your Holy Spirit lives inside of me. I have been bought with a very high price. I have been blood bought with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. No one can snatch me out of Your Hand.


Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 4,5; Psalms 115,116; Jude




No comments: