Monday, July 31, 2017

No One Needed To Tell Him About Human Nature, For He Knew What Was In Each Person's Heart

No One Needed To Tell Him
About Human Nature,
For He Knew What Was In Each Person's Heart
Scripture
John 2
25 No one needed to tell him about human nature, for he knew what was in each person’s heart.
Observation

I have been totally wrong about people at times. We have been tricked, snuckered, fooled, betrayed, scammed, and we have been deeply disappointed and painfully hurt by some people in the past. 

Just like you have I'm sure! 

It is impossible for us to really know someone like Jesus knows them.

So we can be and we will be fooled by others sometimes.

But we can't fool Jesus Christ. He knows what is in each one of our hearts. He knows what we do. He knows what we have been thinking about.

There is not one thing that He does not know about me. There is not one thing that He does not know about you!

Yet He still loves us! Amazing love!

1 John 1:9
9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.
Psalm 139
1 O Lord, you have examined my heart
and know everything about me.
2 You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
3 You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
4 You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.
Psalm 19:14
14 May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing to you,
O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
Application

I need to keep my sins confessed up. I need to be a person of integrity and an example of Christ likeness to those around me. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I am not perfect. I know that I also let people down at times. Help me to be a person who keeps his word. Help me to focus on the needs of those around me and not on myself. Show me when my heart is not right. Don't let me do stupid sins that mess up my walk and that mess up my relationship up with You and with those around me.

I pray for those who are sick and for those who have loved ones that are sick. I pray for healing and I pray for strength. You are our Mighty God. I pray for those who have just experienced the loss of a loved one. Comfort them and surround them with Your love.

Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 63,64; Psalms 107; John 2




No comments: