Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I Have Made You And I Will Carry You; I Will Sustain You And I Will Rescue You.

I Have Made You
And I Will Carry You;
I Will Sustain You And I Will Rescue You.
Scripture
Isaiah 46
4 Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
1 Peter 5:7
7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Observation

You don't have to wonder why this verse caught my attention this morning!

The verse starts out with “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you!”

Yes, I am counting on my God to take care of me until the day that He calls me home.

How about you?

Psalm 139
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!
Psalm 23
Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!
Application
I will trust the Lord to take care of me. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I will trust You no matter what. I know that You will take care of me. I know that You are working in the lives of those that I love. I know that You hear me when I pray and I know that You will answer me because You love me. I am Your child. I will depend and trust in You.
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 46,47,48,49; 1 Peter 5



No comments: