Monday, July 03, 2017

For The Lord Was Watching Over Me

For The Lord
Was
Watching Over Me
Scripture
Psalm 3
5 I lay down and slept,
yet I woke up in safety,
for the Lord was watching over me.
6 I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies
who surround me on every side.
Observation

One of the reasons to read my Bible everyday is to be reminded of just how much God loves me and cares about me!

Trouble having a good night's sleep?

Maybe you need to dig into God's Word and start holding on to all of God's promises.

I know that the Lord is watching over me. How do I know?

The Bible tells me so! Nothing comes into my life and touches me without my Heavenly Father's permission.

Psalm 4
8 In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.
Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
2 So we will not fear when earthquakes come
and the mountains crumble into the sea.
3 Let the oceans roar and foam.
Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!
Psalm 23
1 Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!
2- 3 He lets me rest in the meadow grass and leads me beside the quiet streams. He gives me new strength.
Application

I know that the Lord is watching over me! How about you?

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I know that You are watching over me. All I have to do is look back over my life to see how much You love me and care about me. You are always watching out for me! You are my protection. You are my Rock. Nothing comes into my life and touches me without Your permission.
I pray for those who are sick. I pray for healing. Show them Your power and Your strength today. Show them that they can hold on to every one of your promises! You are a Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You.
Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 6,7; 2 Chronicles 26,27; Philemon; Psalm 3, Psalm 33: Proverbs 3

No comments: