Friday, August 25, 2017

Give Your Burdens To The Lord, And He Will Take Care Of You.

Give Your Burdens
To The Lord,
And He Will Take Care Of You.
Scripture
Psalm 55
22 Give your burdens to the Lord,
and he will take care of you.
He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

Observation

I am counting on Psalm 55:22 today. I am giving the Lord some heavy burdens.
And every time I catch myself carrying them again I am going to roll them back over to Him again and again and again!
If you are like me then you have some things going on that are humanly impossible to fix … and ...
that is why we have verses like Psalm 55:22 to remind us that we were never designed to handle some of the things that life throws at us alone without God's help.
Philippians 4:6-7
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
1 Peter 5:7
7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
Matthew 6
27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
Application
I am rolling my big concern over onto the Lord because there is no way that I can handle it. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I know that only You change a man's and woman's heart. So I am asking You to do just that. You know who I am thinking about right now. I want them to be able to love You with all of their heart, with all of their soul, and with all of their mind and strength! Change their hearts. Give them soft hearts. Give them hearts that will trust and love You and give them hearts that will have love for the people around them. I roll this burden over on to You Lord.
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 37,38,39; Psalms 79; 2 John; Psalm 25, Psalm 55; Proverbs 25



No comments: