Thursday, August 31, 2017

You Have Seen My Troubles And You Care About The Anguish Of My Soul

You Have Seen My Troubles
And
You Care About The Anguish Of My Soul
Scripture
Psalm 31
1 O Lord, I have come to you for protection;
don’t let me be disgraced.
Save me, for you do what is right.
2 Turn your ear to listen to me;
rescue me quickly.
Be my rock of protection,
a fortress where I will be safe.
3 You are my rock and my fortress.
For the honor of your name, lead me out of this danger.
7 I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love,
for you have seen my troubles,
and you care about the anguish of my soul.
Observation

I think that the Psalms were placed right smack dab in the middle of our Bibles for a good reason – so we could find them easily and go to them often!

I find myself reading a Psalm or two almost every single day!

King David wrote most of the Psalms while hiding from his enemies and most of his Psalms were from a heart crying out to an all powerful God for help.
King David put his faith and trust in the Lord and that is exactly what you and I need to do!
David was a man after God's own heart!
Acts 13:22
... God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.’
Psalm 34
4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 37
23 The Lord makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
24 though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Application
I will take my burdens to the Lord because He cares about the “anguish of my soul”. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, You always do what is right. You are my refuge and my strength. You are an ever-present help in trouble. You will deliver me from all of my fears. You are my Rock and my Fortress. I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles,
and you care about the anguish of my soul.
Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 12,13,14; Revelation 5; Psalm 31, Psalm 61, Proverbs 31



No comments: