Thursday, August 03, 2017

They Have Already Passed From Death Into Life.

They Have
Already
Passed From Death Into Life.
It is inevitable, you and I are going to die. You might beat me or I might beat you, but both of us are going to die. What I don't know for sure is this, “Are you going to go to Heaven when die”? If you were at Heaven's gate and God asked you, “Why should I let you into my Heaven? What would you say to Him?
Scripture
John 5:24
24 “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
Observation

It is inevitable, you and I are going to die. You might beat me or I might beat you, but both of us are going to die.

What I don't know for sure is this, “Are you going to go to Heaven when die”?

If you were at Heaven's gate and God asked you, “Why should I let you into my Heaven? What would you say to Him?

It is not good people that go to Heaven and bad people that go to Hell; it is forgiven people that go to Heaven.

Forgiveness of our sins is available only through God's Son Jesus Christ!


John 11:25-26
25 Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. 26 Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this, Martha?”
Romans 8
10 And Christ lives within you, so even though your body will die because of sin, the Spirit gives you life because you have been made right with God.
11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.
Application

I know that I am going to Heaven when I die. I am not going to Heaven because I am a good person, or because I have done more good things in my life than bad ones. No, I am going to Heaven because I am putting my faith and my trust in Jesus Christ who has conquered death and has paid the penalty for my sins on the cross. How about you? Heaven or Hell, the choice is ours to make!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that no person can understand the Gospel unless You give them understanding. Most people are spiritually blind and cannot understand what it takes to have Eternal Life. I pray for anyone reading this blog today. Lord, give them spiritual understanding. Help them to see that faith in Jesus is the only way to have a relationship with You.

Daily Bible Reading: Nahum 1,2,3; John 5



No comments: