Saturday, August 26, 2017

I Could Have No Greater Joy Than To Hear That My Children Are Following The Truth.

I Could Have No Greater Joy
Than To Hear That My Children
Are Following The Truth.
Scripture
1 John 3
4 I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth.
Observation

What would l like to see before I die and go to Heaven? 
I would like to see all of my children and all of my grandchildren following the truth!
 I agree with the Apostle John that there is no greater joy than to hear that our children are following the truth! 
This of course would also include those “baby Christians” that God brings into our lives that we have the joy and awesome privilege of helping grow in Christ. 
When our flesh and blood kids (grand-kids) and our “spiritual kids” make good choices it brings Kathy and I tremendous joy! 
Nothing is more important to us! Nothing!
John 14:6
6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Application

I will continue to pray for our Kids! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know that I woke up praying for my kids this morning. They are on my heart. Nothing is more important to me than seeing them walk close to You. Help them Lord to see and understand Your truth. Help them to fall in love with Jesus Christ and help them live their lives committed to Him. Give them the wisdom and the strength to make good choices. Keep them away from stupid sins that would hurt and destroy them. Guide and direct them. Bring strong Christians into their lives to help them to grow spiritually. Nothing is too hard for You! Nothing!
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 50,51; 3 John




No comments: