Sunday, August 27, 2017

My Heart Has Heard You Say, “Come And Talk With Me.” And My Heart Responds, “Lord, I Am Coming.”

My Heart Has Heard You Say,
Come And Talk With Me.”
And My Heart Responds, “Lord, I Am Coming.”
Scripture
Psalm 27
7 Hear me as I pray, O Lord.
Be merciful and answer me!
8 My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”
14 Wait patiently for the Lord.
Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

Observation

God is calling.

He is saying, “Come and talk with me.”

You and I need to slow down, stop, and listen.

God wants to talk with us. What God desires is fellowship. He created us for fellowship.

God is speaking. Can you hear Him?
He wants to talk with us this morning. And our hearts need to say to Him, “Lord, I am coming.”


I know that some of you are facing extremely difficult situations in your lives right now Psalm 27:14 and Psalm 57:1 are for you:

Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous.
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”
Psalm 27:14

Psalm 57:1 “Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until the danger passes by.”

Application
I will take time to listen to God this morning. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I was reminded early this morning that I need to talk to You about everything. You are interested in every detail of my life. It is overwhelming to think that You love me that much. I sure don't deserve Your love. I pray for those you are sick. I pray for healing. I pray for the loved ones that are taking care of them. Give them strength. Show them that they can depend and trust in You. Help them to be brave and courageous as they face difficult days.

Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 52; Revelation 1; Psalms 143,144; Psalm 27, Psalm 57, Proverbs 27



No comments: