Tuesday, August 08, 2017

I Am Poor And Weak Yet The Lord Is Thinking About Me Right Now!

I Am Poor And Weak
Yet
The Lord Is Thinking About Me Right Now!
Scripture
Jeremiah 1
5 I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
Psalm 40
17 I am poor and weak, yet the Lord is thinking about me right now! O my God, you are my helper. You are my Savior; come quickly, and save me. Please don’t delay!
Observation

Not that you or I deserve God's attention or His love, I know for sure that I don't, but it is awesome to hear that before I was even formed in my Mother's womb that God knew me.

And just as amazing is the fact that He is thinking about me right now!

And all of this is true about you too!

All the stuff that is happening in your life today is not a surprise to God.
I hope that you realize that you have a God that loves you and who is thinking about you right now.

Talk to Him. Trust Him.

He will walk with us through the toughest times!
Psalm 139
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
17-18 How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can’t even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!
Application
I have a God who loves me and who is thinking about me right now. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, only You could think of so many people at the same time. Only You could know me before my Mom and Dad even thought of having me! How precious it is, Lord, to realize that You are thinking about me constantly! And that I can't even count how many times a day Your thoughts turn towards me. When I woke up this morning You were still thinking about me! How amazing and how awesome You are!
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 1,2; John 10; Psalm 10, Psalm 40; Proverbs 10




No comments: