Thursday, August 10, 2017

He Comforts Us In All Our Troubles So That We Can Comfort Others.

He Comforts Us
In All Our Troubles
So That We Can Comfort Others.
Scripture
2 Corinthians 1
3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.

4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

5 For the more we suffer for Christ, the more God will shower us with his comfort through Christ.

6 Even when we are weighed down with troubles, it is for your comfort and salvation! For when we ourselves are comforted, we will certainly comfort you.

Observation

It is true that God never waste a hurt!
Some of you are hurting right now! I am praying for many of you.
God will use people around you to bring you comfort and hope! Later God will use this suffering and hurt by giving you the opportunity to comfort someone else going through similar circumstances.
The hurt, the pain, the suffering, and the loss we experience prepares us to help other people with their problems in the future!
Remember God is the source of all comfort and compassion!
He will get you through this difficult time!
Application
I will try to be a source of encouragement to those going through difficult times. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, my problems are so small when I compare them to what others are going through. Help me comfort those who are going through difficult trials right now. Show me ways to encourage them. I pray for those who are sick and I pray for those who are taking care of them. Give them strength. I pray for healing. I pray for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one. Comfort them. Fill them with Your joy and Your peace.
Daily Bible Reading: Jeremiah 5,6; John 12; Psalm 10, Psalm 40; Proverbs 10; 2 Corinthians 1




No comments: