Wednesday, December 20, 2017

May He Grant Your Heart's Desires And Make All Your Plans Succeed. May The Lord Answer All Your Prayers.

May He Grant Your Heart's Desires
And Make All Your Plans Succeed.
May The Lord Answer All Your Prayers.
Scripture
Psalm 20
4 May he grant your heart’s desires
    and make all your plans succeed.
5 May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory
    and raise a victory banner in the name of our God.
May the Lord answer all your prayers.
Observation

I don't know about you but I have some really really big prayer requests right now. So if you prayed Psalm 20:4-5 for me today that would be greatly appreciated.

It is the prayer that I am going to be praying for everyone that reads my blog today.

Right now, some people in my world are acting out. They are acting like the Bible is simply a book of suggestions and that they have decided to ignore what it says about how we are to live life as followers of Christ.

They are ignoring what the Bible says about their marriage, about committing adultery, about sexual immorality, and about substance abuse (drugs and alcohol).

Even though they don't seem to care about the consequences of what is going to happen to them and to their families, I do.

I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that you have the same thing going on in your family, extended family and with your friends.

So lets pray big prayers for them!
Application
I will pray big and I will never give up! How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I can't fix the people in my life that have made the decision to yield to sin. I can see where they are headed. I can see all the pain and suffering that is in their future. I need Your help so that they can be spared and their families can be spared the consequences of their sin. I know and realize that I am a sinner just like they are and that I am also capable of doing just what they are doing. Help them escape the sin. Give them the power and the strength to have victory over the sin and help them to flee. Bring people into their lives that will steer them back in Your direction and away from sin and destruction. I am praying big because I serve a Big God. Nothing is too for You. Nothing!
And I pray for my daughter Debby today on her birthday! Bless her Lord. Help her to live her life in a way that pleases you. Grant her, her heart's desires, help her plans succeed, and answer all of her prayers!
Daily Bible Reading: John 7,8; Psalm 20, Psalm 51, Proverbs 20



No comments: