Saturday, December 23, 2017

Ask, Using My Name, And You Will Receive

Ask,
Using My Name,
And You Will Receive
Scripture
John 16:24
24 You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.
Observation

It really does depend on who you know.

Ever see people walking around on the sidelines of a professional football game, getting to be right there with the players, while the rest of us have to watch the game from a stadium seat or in my case on television?

It really does matter who you know.

You and I, if we are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, get direct access with our Heavenly Father because we know Jesus as our Lord and as our Savior.

My question to you is, “Do you know Him”?

Ephesians 3
12 Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God’s presence.
Hebrews 10:19
And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus.
Application

I will go to my Heavenly Father this morning in prayer with confidence because of my relationship with Jesus Christ. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I come to You right now in prayer I come boldly. I know that You hear me. I know that You will answer me. The only reason that I am able to have access to You at all is because of what Jesus did for me. He death on the cross took away the separation that my sin caused and now I can come boldly to Your throne. Hear my prayers Lord and answer them. So many people in my life need Your help.
Daily Bible Reading: John 15,16,17,18



No comments: