Sunday, December 31, 2017

It Is Finished! I Am The Alpha And The Omega – The Beginning And The End.

It Is Finished!
I Am The Alpha And The Omega –
The Beginning And The End.
Scripture
Revelation 21
 3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 
4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

 5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 
6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End.
Observation
This past year on January 1st I started reading in the first book of the Bible, Genesis and today on December 31st I finished the last book of the Bible, the book of Revelation!
Every event, every story, every character found in God’s Word has been put there by God to show us that we can trust Him. He is faithful! He will keep His promises!
Have you ever read the Bible through in a year?
Since 2006 I have been reading the Bible through every year and taking the time to write about something that God showed me that day from His Word.
If you look on my blog you can see that I wasn’t perfect when it came to writing something down everyday. But this habit has helped me have the desire to get up every morning and dive into God’s word!
I am going to do the same thing next year and the next year and every year until the day I die.
You can look and see where I go to read every day. I use my computer to read my Bible daily reading and I use a blog to write down my thoughts.
It is 2 links that are book marked in my favorites and all it takes is one click and I am there ready to read.
You can do it too! All you have to do is make the commitment and ask God to help you keep it.
If you do make the commitment to read the Bible through in 2018 why don’t you let me know and I will commit to praying for you!
Application

I will read the Bible through again in 2018. How about you?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. It has been a great year digging into all of Your Promises. You have showed me this year that You love to answer our prayers. You have showed me that You love to keep Your promises. Thank You for being so good to my family and me this year! Thank You for blessing our church in unbelievable ways this past year. I pray for our lead team. Bless them. Help them be men and women of Your Word. Help them to be strong! Keep them from sin. Protect them from the Evil One.
He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon!”
 Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
Daily Bible Reading: Revelation 19,20,21,22



No comments: