Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Yes, The Lord Has Done Amazing Things For Us! What Joy!

Yes, The Lord Has Done Amazing
Things For Us!
What Joy!
Scripture
Psalm 126
3 Yes, the LORD has done amazing things for us!
What joy!
Observation

2017 is almost history and 2018 is right around the corner!
Are you going through a difficult time right now and facing lots of uncertainty in 2018? If just thinking about it is frightening for you, then here is what I suggest we do (yes, this is what I plan to do).
It is pretty simple … nothing earth shattering … here it is:
Let’s look back over our lives and think about all of the amazing things that God has done for us!
He was faithful to take care of us then and He will take care of us now and He will most certainly take care of us tomorrow!
It is my plan for facing 2018 and I think it is a good one for you too!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
2 Samuel 22:20
He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me.
Psalm 37:23
The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.
Application

I will trust the Lord to take care of my family and me in 2018. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I think about the New Year that is approaching help me to do it with faith. Help me not to be afraid. I know that You delight in me. I know that Your plans for me are to prosper me and not to harm me. Help me not to do stupid sins that will bring grief and harm to my family and me. Help me to live a pure life. Help me to live by faith trusting every Word and every Promise that You have given me to live by. Help me to be bold and courageous.
And I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog. Help them to trust You with what is coming in 2018. Help them to walk by faith!
Daily Bible Reading: Psalm 117; Psalm 119:81-176; 2 John 1; 3 John 1; Psalm 26, Psalm 126; Proverbs 26



No comments: