Thursday, March 15, 2018

Brothers And Sisters, If Someone Is Caught In A Sin, You Who Live By The Spirit Should Restore That Person Gently...


Brothers And Sisters, If Someone Is Caught In A Sin,
You Who Live By The Spirit
Should Restore That Person Gently...
Scripture
Galatians 6
1 Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. 
2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
Observation

Just a warning … when we try to help someone caught in a sin, they might not appreciate our help!

At least not for a while.

They might not talk to us … they might accuse us of judging them.

But whether they talk to us or not and no matter how they respond to us … it is our responsibility to try to help them.

Okay … Who needs our help?

Application
I will continue to help people caught in a sin. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I am broken. But I also know that You have called me to help those who are caught in a sin. Help me to have the right attitude and the right motives as I try to help someone else. I know that I would want them to help me get back on the right track if I let myself get sidetracked by some sin.
Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 28,29; Galatians 6



No comments: