Monday, March 19, 2018

For The Kingdom O f God Is Not Just A Lot Of Talk; It Is Living By God's Power.


For The Kingdom Of God
Is Not Just A Lot Of Talk;
It Is Living By God's Power.
Scripture
I Corinthians 4
20 For the Kingdom of God is not just a lot of talk; it is living by God’s power. 
Observation
I need to walk the talk. I need to boldly live out the Christian life, living every day by God's power.
Today is Monday; I have the entire week to make an impact on my world for Christ!
I will ask God to use me in the lives of those who will cross my paths.
Every Monday morning is a fresh start for me … a new and exciting week!
I will take advantage of it! Can I suggest that you do the same!
Application
I will ask the Lord to shine through me this week! How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You so much for my family and friends. Thank You for letting me have the privilege of having such good children and grandchildren. Thank You for surrounding me with so many wonderful friends. I am blessed. I am overwhelmed at everyone's kindness in helping me celebrate my getting one year older. It is the blessing of getting one year older, of old age … sharing life with the people that you love. Help me to live out this week in a way that makes You smile!
Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 3,4,5,6; 1 Corinthians 4
> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.



No comments: