Sunday, March 25, 2018

So Whether You Eat Or Drink Or Whatever You Do, Do It All For The Glory Of God.


So Whether
You Eat Or Drink Or Whatever You Do,
Do It All For The Glory Of God.
Scripture
1 Corinthians 10
31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 
Observation
Should I do this or should I do that? Here is the answer: Is what I am getting ready to do or the thing that I am already doing, does it or will it bring glory to God? You say, “Well the Bible doesn't say its wrong” … does it bring glory to God?
I am reminded as I read this passage that I need to live my life for an Audience of One. If I can please the Lord today by the way I live then I have done good.
Lets turn from any thing that we are doing that doesn't make God smile and lets put Him and His kingdom first! Lets surrender our lives to Him 100% holding nothing back!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
Application
I will live out today striving to please the Lord. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, it would be easier to please You if I wasn't so selfish. Help me think about You and Your kingdom more today and think less about me, myself, and I. I am my biggest problem. I can't blame my sin on anyone else. Help me to walk close to You today. Show me what to do. Guide my steps. Guard my heart. Bless anyone that may read this blog today. Give them the strength to live in a way that brings You glory!
Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 21,22; Psalms 47; 1 Corinthians 10



No comments: