Saturday, March 17, 2018

'What No Eye Has Seen, What No Ear Has Heard, And What No Human Mind Has Conceived” --- The Things God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him ---


'What No Eye Has Seen, What No Ear Has Heard,
And What No Human Mind Has Conceived” ---
The Things God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him ---
Scripture
1 Corinthians 2
9 However, as it is written:
What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
    the things God has prepared for those who love him—
10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
Observation
You and I can't even begin to imagine what God has in store for us! As I woke up this morning with some extra aches and pains (old age stuff) this passage was an encouragement to me!
One day we will be totally, completely pain free and we will be experiencing something so good that our minds can't even imagine how good it is going to be!
Now I really like the sound of that … don't you?
What we know about Heaven … what we know about Eternal life … is nothing compared to what it is really going to be like! It is going to be a zillion times better than we can imagine or even think!
Beam me up Lord! I am ready. How about you?
Application
I am looking forward to what God has in store for me! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me so many promises. I need everyone of them. It is so easy to get discouraged. It is so easy to focus only on problems or things that are really not important. Help me to see things from Your perspective. Help me to see the big picture. Thank You for promising me something so good that I can't even get my mind wrapped around how good it is going to be. Wow! Thank You Lord! Help me to live my life here on Earth in a way that pleases You. Don't let me get bogged down and distracted with things that really aren't important. Guide me. Put on my heart the things that You want me to be concerned about today.
Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 32,33,34; 1 Corinthians 2



No comments: