Sunday, March 18, 2018

Do Not Be Discouraged, For The Lord Your God Will Be With You Wherever You Go


Do Not Be Discouraged,
For The Lord Your God Will Be With You
Wherever You Go
Scripture
Joshua 1
7 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 
8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Observation

Over and Over and Over again the Lord tells Joshua, “Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid; do not be discouraged.” And He says the same thing over and over and over again to you and to me!
The key to successful living is found in Joshua 1:8,
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.”
God's Word is not just a bunch of suggestions; it is our life!
Lets read it … meditate on it … obey it … then and only then we will be prosperous and successful!
Application
I will read, meditate, and obey God's Word. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You direct the steps of the godly. I know that You delight in every detail of their lives. I know that although they may stumble they will never fall, because You hold them by the hand.
I know that my job is to trust in You, commit everything I do to You, and delight in You, and You will give me the desires of my heart.
. Psalm 37:23-24, 3-5 Personalized
Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 1,2; Psalms 37; 1 Corinthians 3



No comments: