Thursday, November 28, 2019

We Always Thank God For All Of You And Pray For You Constantly.


We Always
Thank God For All Of You
And Pray For You Constantly.
Scripture
1 Thessalonians 1
2 We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly. 
3 As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Observation
I was up at 5:30 this morning because it is my job to cook the Thanksgiving day turkey.
As I was trying to put a 27 1/2 pound turkey into a 24-pound browning bag I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Bean and his turkey. I will try to put up a link to the Mr. Bean/turkey video. If you haven't seen it … you have just got to take time to see it!
I am thankful for you today. I am praying for you and your family as I write this short blog. All of our friends and family mean so much to us. Life without you would not be living.
Thanksgiving is getting crowded out with the rise in popularity of Halloween and the intense pressure on all of us to start Christmas shopping on the afternoon of Thanksgiving! It is crazy.
Don't shop today – spend time with your family and take time to give thanks for all that God has done for you!
Application

I am taking time to be thankful this Thanksgiving. I am going to enjoy time with my family today.

How about you?

Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for everything. You are so good to me and my family. We are so blessed. Thank You for all of our friends. They are so important to us. Help them to enjoy this day.
For our friends who have recently lost a loved one I pray that You comfort them. May they sense Your joy in the midst of their sorrow. Brighten their day today with the encouragement from a friend.
For those who seem to be all alone today I pray that they are able to sense Your presence. Show them that they are not alone and that You are with them.
Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 28; 1 Thessalonians 1,2,3
> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.
Mr. Bean/turkey video link



No comments: