Friday, November 22, 2019

Come To Me, All Of You Who Are Weary And Carry Heavy Burdens, And I Will Give You Rest.


Come To Me,
All Of You Who Are Weary And Carry Heavy Burdens,
And I Will Give You Rest.
Scripture
Matthew 11
28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 
29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 
30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
Observation

I watch as people close to me struggle. Their lives are filled with strife, with fighting, with so much drama, and with so much hurt. And usually it intensifies on the weekend and oh no, today is Friday!
The answer to life's weariness is Jesus!
No Jesus No Peace. Know Jesus Know Peace.
Maybe it is time for you to surrender! Aren't you tired of fighting 24/7?
You can't change the people around you. But you can change YOU!
It is the weekend. I know that I will hear of more fighting, more strife, and more drama! And I also know that it is not going to end, it is not going to change, it is not going to get any better, until those I love come to Jesus.
Application
I will continue to pray for those who need a personal relationship with Jesus!
How about you? Is your life filled with strife and turmoil?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You know how my heart hurts for people that continue to live like You do not exist. I hold out hope and I continue to pray for loved ones that are living life without You. I want to hear from their lips that Jesus Christ is their Lord and their Savior. I want to hear from them that Jesus is helping them each and every day. I want You to receive glory from the way that they live. Work in their hearts, Lord. Open up their spiritual eyes to the truth. Do it soon, Lord. Do it soon!
Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 11,12,13



No comments: