Thursday, March 19, 2020

For The Kingdom Of God Is Not Just A Lot Of Talk; It Is Living By God's Power.


For The Kingdom Of God
Is Not Just A Lot Of Talk;
It Is Living By God's Power.
Scripture
1 Corinthians 4
20 For the Kingdom of God is not just a lot of talk; it is living by God’s power.
Observation
Who would have thought back in November or December of 2019 that in March 2020 we would now be experiencing a Pandemic that is impacting and disrupting most of the world.
Nothing has ever happened before like this in my life time or yours! This is unprecedented for us!
It gives us a great opportunity to put into practice 1 Corinthians 4:20!
It provides us as believers, as followers of Jesus Christ, the opportunity to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
Let's look around and see where we can help! We are going to have plenty of opportunities to help out during this crisis!
For the Kingdom of God is not just a lot of talk; it is living by God's power.
Application
I will look for ways to serve those around me during this Pandemic, during this crisis!
How about you?
Galatians 6:9-10
9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 
10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Prayer
Heavenly Father, we have the opportunity of a life time to be the salt and the light in this dark world. Don't let me miss an opportunity to be Your hands and feet to those around me. Show me how I can help.
I pray for my brother-in-law, David Bearden, who is in the hospital. I pray for healing. Help him to be strong and courageous as they run test to see what is wrong. Give the doctors wisdom.
Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 3,4,5,6; 1 Corinthians 4



No comments: