Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Jesus Gave His Life For Our Sins, Just As God Our Father Planned, In Order To Rescue Us From This Evil World In Which We Live.


Jesus Gave His Life For Our Sins, Just As God Our Father Planned,
In Order To Rescue Us
From This Evil World In Which We Live.
Scripture
Galatians 1
3 May God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace. 
4 Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live. 
5 All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.
Observation
I don't need to remind you, do I, that this world that we live in is evil.
Every day with the morning news we get a reminder of just how evil this world is! I am so glad that this is not my home – I am just passing through!
Fear – Worry – Hysteria – those words should not describe me. Why not? Because I have been blood bought. I have been redeemed. I have already been rescued. I am part of God's forever family. I am one of His children. Nothing touches my life unless it gets my Heavenly Father's okay! Nothing!
In these days of uncertainty I plan on holding on to all of God's promises. I would recommend that you do the same!
This is the time where you and I can make God smile by the way we live.
I have been rescued and I need to act like it!
Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.
Application
I will trust the Lord no matter what is going on around me.
How about you?
Habakkuk 3
17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms,
    and there are no grapes on the vines;
even though the olive crop fails,
    and the fields lie empty and barren;
even though the flocks die in the fields,
    and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord!
    I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength!
    He makes me as surefooted as a deer,
    able to tread upon the heights.
Psalm 18:19
He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me.
Psalm 34:17
The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.
Prayer
Heavenly Father, this would be frightening place to live if it were not for the fact that I am one of your children. I have already been rescued. Nothing can touch my life that You do not allow. So many of Your promises come to my mind right now as I write out this prayer to You. Thank You for giving me thousands of promises to hold on to when times get difficult. You are my anchor. You are my strength.
Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 13,14,15; Galatians 1



No comments: