Friday, March 06, 2020

Then Everyone Will See The Son Of Man Coming On The Clouds With Great Power And Glory.


Then Everyone Will See
The Son Of Man Coming On The Clouds
With Great Power And Glory.
Scripture
Mark 13
26 Then everyone will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great power and glory.
Philippians 2
So God raised him to the highest place.
    God made his name greater than every other name

10 so that every knee will bow to the name of Jesus—
    everyone in heaven, on earth, and under the earth.

11 And everyone will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord
    and bring glory to God the Father.

Observation
When Jesus returns to this earth the second time, He will come not come as a Suffering Servant. He will not come humbly as a Babe in a manger in an obscure village.
No, when Jesus comes back for me He is coming as the Champion, the Victor and every person who has ever lived, they will bow, they will fall to their knees in His presence.
Revelation 19
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there before me was a white horse. The rider on the horse is called Faithful and True, and he is right when he judges and makes war. 

12 His eyes are like burning fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him, which no one but himself knows. 

13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 

14 The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, were following him on white horses. 

15 Out of the rider’s mouth comes a sharp sword that he will use to defeat the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will crush out the wine in the winepress of the terrible anger of God the Almighty. 

16 On his robe and on his upper leg was written this name: king of kings and lord of lords.

Someone asked me the other day if I thought that we were in the “end times”.
They were asking because of the Coronavirus and how it is now spreading worldwide.
My answer to that person and to anyone else is a resounding – YES!
Yes, because Jesus told us to always be ready for His return, but NO, not because of this virus that now has the entire world's attention.

Application
Yes, I believe that Jesus could return “today”!
How about you? Are you ready for His return?
Revelation 22
12 “Listen! I am coming soon! I will bring my reward with me, and I will repay each one of you for what you have done. 
13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
20 Jesus, the One who says these things are true, says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for those who don't have a personal relationship with You. I pray for their salvation. I pray for those in my family that are living life like You do not exist. Wake them up, Lord. Soften their hearts! Help them to turn towards You while there is still time. I do believe that our time is short. Use this virus as a wake up call in the lives of people all over the world. I know from reading Your Word what this world is in for because they continue to reject You. You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 3,4; Psalms 36; Mark 13



No comments: