Sunday, March 22, 2020

May You Experience The Love Of Christ, Though It Is Too Great To Understand Fully.


May You Experience
The Love Of Christ,
Though It Is Too Great To Understand Fully.
Scripture
Ephesians 3
18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 

19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

20 Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
Observation
When I do not understand, when I am not able to grasp how much God loves me, then life for me is never going to make sense. My life will be empty and will lack purpose and meaning.
This prayer by the Apostle Paul is a great prayer for me and a great prayer for you. None of us understand what is going on right now. This is the time where it is impossible to see God's hand in what is going on – so we must trust His heart.
Verse 20 is a reminder to me to ask BIG because I have a BIG GOD! In fact, God is able to do far more that I can ask or even dream of – infinitely beyond my highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes!
Not able to go to church today? Why not join us for worship – Because of the coronavirus we are meeting on line – Go to our Facebook page Christ Fellowship Tampa or look us up on the web! Service times are 10 AM and 11:20 AM.
Application
I will ask BIG because I have a BIG GOD!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, Your Word promises me in Romans 8:28 that all things work for the good of those who love the Lord. I don't know how You are going to do it, but I know that somehow You are going to turn this crisis around for our good. I know that because You always keep Your Word. Help me to ask Big today because You are a Big God. Nothing is too hard for You! Nothing!
I pray for our pastors today. Give them strength. Give them wisdom. Speak through them today!
Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 12,13,14; 1 Corinthians 7; I added: Ephesians 3



No comments: