Tuesday, March 17, 2020

“No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard, And No Mind Has Imagined What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.”


No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard,
And No Mind Has Imagined What God
Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.”
Scripture
1 Corinthians 2
9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
    and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
    for those who love him.”
Observation
Social distancing … I don't know about you, but that is very hard for me to do! But I am going to do it. And I hope for my sake and for those that you love that you are going to do it too. Wash our hands, don't touch our face, keep our distance and stay home all that we can.
Let's keep the people around us stay safe.
People who ignore what the CDC and what the President of our country are asking us to do are only thinking about themselves. It has nothing to do with being fearless. Disregarding what authorities are pleading with us to do has everything to do with being selfish!
Hunkering down and distancing ourselves is a way of considering the needs of others above my own.
Okay, I just thought I would get that off my chest!
1 Corinthians 2:9 is a great reminder to me that this Earth is not my home! I am just passing through! And the Lord has something so wonderful prepared for me that it is beyond my comprehension!
Application
I am so glad that this world is not my forever home!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, help people in our nation realize the gravity of the situation. May this hardship bring our country closer together. For those of us who are Your children we can rely on the thousands of promises that You have given us in Your Word. Romans 8:28 comes to my mind right now, “ And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” Even as bad as this coronavirus is, we know because we are Your children, that You will turn even this around for our good.
Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 32,33,34; 1 Corinthians 2



No comments: