Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Yes, Each Of Us Will Give A Personal Account To God.


Yes,
Each Of Us
Will Give A Personal Account To God.
Scripture
Romans 14
10 So why do you condemn another believer? Why do you look down on another believer? Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 
11 For the Scriptures say,
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bend to me,
    and every tongue will declare allegiance to God.’”
12 Yes, each of us will give a personal account to God.
Observation
Remember, we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.” The Apostle Paul was talking to believers in Romans 14:10-12 and he was warning us that we will give an account for how we treat people, especially other believers.
Why do you look down on another believer?”
We live in a broken world with a bunch of broken people and we must continually remind ourselves that we too are broken and we are all in need of a Savior.
What is happening in our country right now comes to no surprise to our God. He is watching. He is watching how you and I respond.
He is listening to what we say and how we treat people. And one day each one of us will stand before God and give an account of how we handled ourselves during this new crisis!
Application
I will always try to look for the good in someone else and not look down on them because they are different than me or believe differently than me.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I feel ill when I think about all of the evil that is being turned loose in our country. Anarchy and violence is the work of the evil one. People drawn into it are just his pawns. I pray for peace. Raise up leaders in our country that have godly wisdom. Who are being led by You.
Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 22,23,24; Romans 14



No comments: