Sunday, November 08, 2020

No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard, And No Mind Has Imagined What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard,

And No Mind Has Imagined

What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 2

9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,

No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
    and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
    for those who love him.

Observation

If people could see, hear, and grasp or imagine, what God has prepared for those who place their trust and faith in Christ for their salvation then everyone would be a follower of Jesus!

What God has prepared for us is going to be so good that our minds can't even begin to imagine how good it is going to be.

Have you ever been somewhere and because it was so special or so nice said, “Ah, this is Heaven!”? Well … Heaven is going to be a Zillion times better than even that!

We don't have a lot of information about Heaven – I think God intentionally did that because it is beyond our comprehension but He does give us some hints!

We are going to have bodies like Jesus has now, bodies that are perfect and that never wear out and that can even pass right through a wall!

We know that there will be no pain, no tears, no sin, and no suffering in Heaven. I am sure that you can add to this list!

Application

I don't know exactly what it is going to be like in Heaven except I do know that it is going to be so good that God says that it is way beyond my imagination! And I have a really good imagination!

How about you? Do you know for sure where you will spend eternity when you die?

Ecclesiastes 3:11

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.

John 10:28

28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me,

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that Jesus is preparing a place for me in Your house. And I know that it is going to be beyond my wildest dreams. And I know that the job that You have given to me, is to make sure that I tell as many people as possible about Jesus so that they will have the opportunity to be in Heaven with me.

Romans 10:9-10, 13

9 If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 

10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.

13 For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Daily Bible Reading: Job 33; 1 Corinthians 1,2,3

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: