Wednesday, November 11, 2020

So Whether You Eat Or Drink, Or Whatever You Do, Do It All For The Glory Of God.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

So Whether You Eat Or Drink,

Or Whatever You Do,

Do It All For The Glory Of God.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 10

31 So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 

Observation

Bottom line … is what I am doing, or what I am getting ready to do, does it or will it bring glory to God?

You may have heard people use the argument, “Well the Bible doesn't say that it is a sin”, or maybe you have even said that yourself to try to justify something that you are doing or that someone else is doing!

The more important question, the question that we need to ask ourselves is this, “Does it bring God glory?”.

When you and I find ourselves face to face with something that is not clearly black or white, let's use 1 Corinthians 10:31 as our guide.

Application

When I am faced with something that is neither black or white I will use 1 Corinthians 10:31 to help me make the right decision.

How about you?

James 4:17

So it is a sin for the person who knows to do what is good and doesn’t do it.

Colossians 3:17

17 And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be guided by Your Holy Spirit as I go through this day. I want to do the things that please You. Help me make my decisions based on what will bring You the most glory rather than just thinking about myself. Put on my heart those things that are on Your heart. I want You to be glorified through my life today.

Daily Bible Reading: Psalms 122; 1 Corinthians 9,10,11

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: