Saturday, November 28, 2020

We Always Thank God For All Of You And Pray For You Constantly.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

We Always

Thank God For All Of You

And Pray For You Constantly.

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 1

2 We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly. 

3 As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Observation

I talked to a guy last night at the hospital who said that he used to be a chaplain at a racing drag strip. He said that he went to the hospital a lot to visit race car drivers and their families. Then he said, “Now my ministry is praying for people that I stay in touch with through Facebook!”

I thought to myself after I left his room what a smart guy he was to use Social Media for the glory of God. It is his daily prayer list.

Nothing is more important than for you and for me to pray for people. If you want to do something for me … how about praying for me.

Every once in awhile when I am visiting with a patient they will say to me, “and now I want to pray for you.” And they pray for me. Sometimes they just praying for me when I finish praying for them. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it always impresses me.

Prayer for believers should be as natural for us as breathing and we should always be praying for one another.

I like posting these blogs on Facebook for a couple of reasons and one of the most important reasons is that it gives me a chance to pray for those who click “like” or make a comment. It is a ministry I feel that God has given me … I know that He wants me to pray for you.

Application

I will keep putting up these blogs and I will keep praying for those who take the time to look at them. Nothing is more important to me than praying for you. Nothing!

How about you? Who are you praying for?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me so many people to pray for. I know that You love to hear us pray and I know that You love to answer our prayers.

I pray for any person who may take the time to read this blog. I pray that You bless them, Lord. Give them Your peace. Give them Your strength. Answer all of their prayers. May Your face shine brightly on them and their family.

Daily Bible Reading: Matthew 28; 1 Thessalonians 1,2,3

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: