Wednesday, November 04, 2020

The LORD Hears His People When They Call To Him For Help.

 Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!

The LORD Hears

His People

When They Call To Him For Help.

Scripture

Psalm 34

9 Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
    for those who fear him will have all they need.

10 Even strong young lions sometimes go hungry,
    but those who trust in the Lord will lack no good thing.

17 The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help.
    He rescues them from all their troubles.

18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted;
    he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.

Observation

Promises … Promises … Promises!

We all make them. But because we are human we can't keep all of them. You and I have heard a lot of promises that have been made by politicians … which, if you believed all those promises, you, my friend are a fool!

But God has given us thousands of promises in His Word and He will keep every single one of them. He is 100% Faithful.

What He says … He will do!

Just read Psalm 34 and let some of His promises sink in!

I believe what God says in Psalm 34:17 when He says, “The LORD hears his people when they call him for help.”

Yes, I know that every time I pray I know that my Heavenly Father hears me. He loves for me to call on Him for help. He wants me to depend on Him.

What are you going through today? What are you dealing with?

Pray … Pray … Pray! Hold on to all of God's promises!

And God will rescue you from all of your troubles!

Application

God said it, I believe it!

How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so glad that You are 100% faithful … 100% reliable! I can count on every promise that You have given me in Your Word. You will never let me down. You will never abandon me. No matter what I go through I know that You will be right there with me. Thank You for Your faithfulness!

I pray for any person reading this blog. Help them to read Your Word and and help them to trust and hold on to every one of Your promises.

Daily Bible Reading: Job 26,27; Mark 15,16; I added: Psalm 4, Psalm 34; Proverbs 4

Click Here for Daily Bible Reading!



No comments: