Sunday, April 03, 2016

He Fills My Life With Good Things.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

He
Fills My Life
With Good Things.


Scripture

Psalm 103

He fills my life with good things.
    My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!


Observation

God, You have filled my life with so many good things. I am so blessed!

It is so easy to get distracted and take our eyes off of God and miss all of the good things that He is doing for us. Oh shame on us.

Today, lets not worry about what we don’t have. Let’s not worry about anything that we may have lost. All of that is water under the bridge and God has so much more for us than that! He owns it all! It all belongs to Him!

I need to look around this morning and thank my Heavenly Father for all that He has given me. He has filled my life with so many good things way too many to mention in this short little blog. You could say the same thing if you are honest.

Maybe you and I need an attitude adjustment this morning! Maybe something has us twisted in the wrong direction.

Lets take a moment and thank God for His goodness. Lets thank Him for everything good thing that He has blessed us with.

Application

I will give thanks to the Lord today for all the good things in my life. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You don’t want to hear moaning or complaining, or belly aching this morning from me. Instead, I give You thanks this morning. Thank You Lord for giving me another morning, and maybe, just maybe another day to enjoy all of the good things that You have given me. Thank You for my wife, my children, my grandchildren, my friends, and my extended family. Thank You for my neighbors that surround us. We are blessed. This is the day that You have made I will rejoice and be glad in it. 



Daily Bible Reading:  Judges 17,18; Psalms 89; 2 Corinthians 3; Psalm 3, 103, 133, Proverbs 3





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: