Saturday, April 23, 2016

So Don’t Be Afraid; You Are More Valuable To God Than A Whole Flock Of Sparrows


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So Don’t Be Afraid;
You Are More Valuable To God
Than A Whole Flock Of Sparrows

The Bible says that I am valuable to God whether I feel valuable or not. Some days are just not very good days and yesterday was one of those not so good at all days! Worked on my son’s car most of the day, but I am no where close to getting it running yet and I then came into the house and the kitchen sink was backed up. So after using a guaranteed success or your money back drain opener without success, then snaking out the drain without success, I went to sleep with the kitchen a mess and with the guaranteed liquid drain opener sitting in the stopped up pipe hoping by morning it would have done the job.

Scripture

Matthew 10

31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

Observation

I don’t feel very valuable this morning. It is a good thing that I am not supposed to live my life based on my feelings!

The Bible says that I am valuable to God whether I feel valuable or not.

Some days are just not very good days and yesterday was one of them. Worked on my son’s car most of the day, but I am no where close to getting it running yet and I then came into the house and the kitchen sink was backed up. So after using a guaranteed success or your money back drain opener without success, then snaking out the drain without success, I went to sleep with the kitchen a mess and with the guaranteed liquid drain opener sitting in the stopped up pipe hoping by morning it would have done the job.

It didn’t do anything!

So this morning back to Home Depot to try something else.

Finally, after making a pretty good mess in our kitchen … Success!

When you struggle to get a simple sink unclogged it doesn’t make you feel very useful or very valuable, but I am. 

And so are you!

Matthew 10:31 “So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.”

 Application

I will live out this day knowing that God is on my side and that I am highly valued by Him. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am worn out and the day isn’t even started yet. Give me strength today. More important than strength, help me to maintain a good attitude. Help me live out this day focused on the people around me. Help me to pay attention to them.

I pray for my family, my kids and my grandkids. Help them to live lives that please You. Work in their hearts. Help them to be open to spiritual things. Give them a desire to be in Your Word.

Thank You for opening up that drain. You knew that I had reached my limit. You are good. All the time!


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 27; Psalm 141; 1 Chronicles 9; Matthew 10



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: