Friday, April 08, 2016

My Heart Is Confident In You, O God; No Wonder I Can Sing Your Praises With All My Heart!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

My Heart Is Confident In You, O God;
No Wonder
I Can Sing Your Praises With All My Heart!


Scripture

Psalm 108

My heart is confident in you, O God;
    no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart!

13 With God’s help we will do mighty things,
    for he will trample down our foes.


Observation

With God’s help we will … do mighty things!

God wants us to walk in victory! He wants us to live victorious lives.

What mighty thing do you and I need to accomplish?

For each of us it will be different, but for each of us to have victory our confidence must be in God and not in ourselves!

With God’s help … we will take down Giants!

I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. Psalm 18:29
   
 Application

I will rely on God to help me today with the Giants in my life. How about you?

Prayer

 I love you, Lord; you are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies. In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. Psalm 18:1-3,29


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 3,4,5; Psalm 77; 2 Corinthians 8; Psalm 8, Proverbs 8



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: