Saturday, April 16, 2016

You Are My Master! Every Good Thing I Have Comes From You


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Are My Master!
Every Good Thing
I Have Comes From You


Scripture

Psalm 16

I said to the Lord, “You are my Master!
    Every good thing I have comes from you.”
The godly people in the land
    are my true heroes!
    I take pleasure in them!


Observation

Lets look around. Lets take a good look. Every good thing that you and I have comes from the Lord. He is my Master!

Can you say the same thing this morning? Is He your Master?

I agree with the next verse too. The godly people in the land are my true heroes! I take pleasure in them! Recently I have had the privilege of meeting some new couples at our church that have decided to make Jesus Christ Lord of their lives and Lord of their marriages. They are my true heroes. I take great pleasure in being around them!

Isn’t it time that you made Jesus Master of your life, Boss of your marriage? Isn’t it time to put Him first?

Want to be a hero to your children and your grandchildren? Live a godly life! Stay away from sin. Stay away from stupid things that become your master and mess up your life.


Application

Every good thing I have comes from Jesus Christ. Godly people will always be my heroes.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I look around my home this morning I have to say to You, I am so blessed. Not because of anything I can brag about, but because I recognize that everything little thing I have that is good comes from You. The best things in my life are not possessions, not things that break, gather dust, or get in my way at night, no for me the best things in life come equipped with smiles, they are relationships, friendships, they are people, especially people who have decided to live their lives committed to You. You have provided Kathy and me everything we need to live godly lives. Everything good thing we have comes from You. We are blessed!

I pray for my best friend Hugh Roberts today on his birthday. Thank You for bringing Hugh and Millie into our lives and allowing us to be their friends. Bless Hugh with good health. Continue to use Hugh and Millie to spread the Gospel and to further Your Kingdom disciple men and women they reach for Jesus. Let Hugh catch a big bass today on his birthday! At least bigger than the one that his son John catches!

Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 18; 1 Chronicles 6; Psalm 11; Matthew 3; Psalm 16, Psalm 116; Proverbs 16 



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: