Monday, April 11, 2016

The Godly Flourish Like Leaves In Spring


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The Godly
Flourish
Like Leaves In Spring


Scripture

Proverbs 11

28 Trust in your money and down you go!
    But the godly flourish like leaves in spring.


Observation

Now is the time when everything in our yards starts growing like crazy We have a huge tree that hangs over our garage that just grew a zillion leaves in a matter of weeks. And I will have to rake them all up come fall!

The godly flourish just like the leaves on the big tree over our garage!

A godly person is not someone who is perfect. A godly person is someone who daily asks Jesus Christ to be the boss or the Lord of his or her life.

So do we want to flourish this week?

Lets start by surrendering our lives to the Lord right now.


Application

Jesus, I surrender my life to You. I do want to flourish like leaves in spring! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is my desire to live a godly life and to do that I know that I need to die to my selfishness. I need to put You first in my life. I know that when I do that I will flourish like leaves in spring! Today I put my trust and my faith in You and in nothing else. Help anyone that may read my blog today to do the same thing. I pray for Scott Harding and his family as they have the Memorial service for his Mom today. Give them strength! 


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Samuel 11,12; 1 Chronicles 1; 2 Corinthians 11; Psalm 11, Psalm 111, Proverbs 11


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: