Tuesday, April 05, 2016

So We Are Christ Ambassadors


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

So
We Are
Christ Ambassadors



Scripture

2 Corinthians 5

20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!”

Observation

You and I represent the Lord Jesus Christ. We are His ambassadors. We are either a good representative or a poor one!

This is the reason why we should live lives that brings God glory!

This is the higher motivation for me and this is the higher motivation for you not to sin.

Life is not all about “me”. Life is not all about “you”. Life is all about or should be all about – Jesus Christ!

You and I need to live our lives in the very best way possible because we represent Jesus Christ!

How is that going? Do people see Jesus in you? Do people see Jesus in me?

Let’s get rid of everything in our lives that contradicts the relationship that we say we have with Christ.

Lets do it today!

“This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!” 2 Corinthians 5:17

 Application

I will ask the Lord to show me everything in my life that hinders my effectiveness as His ambassador and I will ask Him to help me to get rid of it. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to be an effective ambassador for Christ. I want people to see Jesus in me. I want to speak to them on your behalf. I want to share with those I come in contact with about the Good News of Jesus Christ. Show me any bad habits, show me anything in my life that does not please You and then give me the strength and the faith to stop those things so I can be more effective for You. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Ruth 1,2; Psalms 53, 61; 2 Corinthians 5




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: