Friday, April 01, 2016

And You Are Helping Us By Praying For Us.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

And You
Are Helping Us
By Praying For Us.


Scripture

2 Corinthians 1

11 And you are helping us by praying for us.
Then many people will give thanks because God has graciously answered so many prayers for our safety.

Observation

Sometimes the only thing that we can do for someone is to pray for him or pray for her. It is also the most important thing that we can do.

You and I must pray and ask God to work in the lives of those around us. God has brought them into our lives for His purpose. He has a plan for them. 

Our job, our ministry, our calling is to talk to our Heavenly Father on their behalf!

Who has God put on your heart to pray for? Pray for them right now!

Prayer is so misunderstood and its power way under estimated. Even by us who call ourselves followers of Christ.  Why don’t we spend time with God today?

Let’s just look and think about what God has to say about prayer in His Word?I love all of God’s promises that are connected to prayer. Don’t you?


    'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'  Jeremiah 33:3

   
    If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 21:22


    You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. [14] Yes, ask anything in my name, and I will do it! John 14:13-14

    And we can be confident that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. 1 John 5:14

    I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-- 1 Timothy 2:1

Application

I know with confidence that when I pray for you God hears me and He will answer my prayers for you.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You have given us the ministry of intercession. I believe that nothing makes You happier than we take time to pray for someone else on his or her behalf. Don’t let us get too tired to pray. Don’t let me give up on people. You are their only hope. Without Your help they will self-destruct. Without Your intervention they do not have a chance. So I pray for them today. I will stand in the gap for them. God please do a mighty work in their lives so that one-day they can give You glory. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Judges 11,12; Psalms 50; 2 Corinthians 1





Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: