Wednesday, April 27, 2016

When I Am Overwhelmed, You Alone Know The Way I Should Turn


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

When I Am
Overwhelmed,
You Alone Know The Way I Should Turn


Scripture


Psalm 142

When I am overwhelmed,
    you alone know the way I should turn.


Observation

Overwhelmed?

Do you have too many in-laws or too many out-laws putting their noses where they don’t belong?

Maybe the pile of bills sitting on your dining room table has you buried with seemingly no way out?

Maybe you are totally frustrated because your spouse won’t do his or her part and you have been left carrying almost the entire load of your family’s needs?

Maybe you have a loved one whose health has been compromised and you now spend all of your time taking care of him or her 24/7? It is all so overwhelming.

If you find yourself in an overwhelming situation there is only one way to turn, turn to Jesus.

This morning take time, maybe even some extra time and spend time with the only Person Who can give us hope. He understands the mess that we are in and He is already working to fix our mess!

There are some needs that I have in my life that only my Heavenly Father can meet.

It is the same in your life too!

Application

I will turn to Jesus and share with Him all my problems. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your Word says,

“Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
“Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about what happens to you.”    
1 Peter 5:7
“Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.” Psalm 55:22
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,” Ephesians 3:20
So even if things look overwhelming today and I can’t see any solution I will trust in You and I will turn to You … because “Nothing is too hard for You”!
   
 
Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 2; 1 Chronicles 11; Psalm 142; Matthew 14


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: