Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Person With A Changed Heart Seeks Praise From God, Not From People.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

A Person
With A Changed Heart
Seeks Praise From God, Not From People.




Scripture

Romans 2

29 “…a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.”

Observation

You and I have a heart problem! It is serious!

And the heart that I am talking about is the spiritual part of us where our emotions and desires dwell.  Our spiritual heart is the core of who we are!

Major spiritual heart surgery is needed on all of us! Our hard stubborn, evil, wicked hearts, must be changed, they must be transformed. 

Do you have a changed heart?

    For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Romans 10:9-10

    Create in me a new, clean heart, O God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires. Psalm 51:10

    And I will give you a new heart--I will give you new and right desires--and put a new spirit within you. I will take out your stony hearts of sin and give you new hearts of love. Ezekiel 36:26


   
   



   

   
   
  
   

   



   





Application

I will guard my heart today. How about you?

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. Proverbs 4:23


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to guard my heart. Keep me from doing stupid sins that mess up my relationship with You. I pray for anyone that may be reading my blog this morning that needs to turn from sin and self and that needs to turn to You. Help them to change the direction of his or her life and give them a new heart when they do! Give them a changed heart!

Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 7; 2 Chronicles 4; Psalms 98; Romans 2


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: