Friday, May 06, 2016

Let All The People Say, “Amen!”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Let All
The People Say,
“Amen!”





Scripture

Psalm 106

48 Praise the Lord, the God of Israel,
    who lives from everlasting to everlasting!
Let all the people say, “Amen!”


Praise the Lord!

Observation

Let all the people say, “Amen!”

This past Sunday Pastor Bruce Moore preached a powerful message from Luke 9 from the story of the feeding of the 5,000! His 3rd point in the sermon was, “Jesus longs to do His greatest work through our dependence on Him.” What has Jesus done for you and what has Jesus done for me lately?

For the past several weeks I have been working on replacing the engine in my son Tim’s car with the help of one of my other sons, Eddie (who is the real mechanic).

Kathy and I haven’t had a car for the past 3 weeks (our son Tim has our car) so even going to get parts has been a challenge. Jim White, Jack Roush, and Keith Crews, and Randy Barden have all helped me get back and forth to get parts and even a used engine from a salvage yard.

During these 3 weeks Kathy’s sister Debbie let us use her car to get back and forth to church and the grocery store.

Last night I was finally able to crank the car up … and it ran!

Let all the people say, “Amen!”

Application

I am so grateful. So grateful to my friends for their help, and especially grateful to my Lord  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You do Your greatest work through our dependence on You. Thank You for giving us so many special friends. Thank You for answering my prayers! Let all the people say, “Amen!”


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 11,12; Psalms 51; Matthew 23; Psalm 6; Psalm 106; Proverbs 6



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: