Monday, May 23, 2016

Abraham Never Wavered In Fact, His Faith Grew Stronger, And In This He Brought Glory To God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Abraham Never Wavered
In Fact, His Faith Grew Stronger,
And In This He Brought Glory To God.



Scripture

Romans 4

19 And Abraham’s faith did not weaken, even though, at about 100 years of age, he figured his body was as good as dead—and so was Sarah’s womb.

20 Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. 21 He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.

Observation

God, please give me the faith of Abraham!

Wow! At 100 years old Abraham still believed God’s promise that God was going to bless He and Sarah with a child!

He never wavered in believing God’s promise. His faith only grew stronger!

Give me that kind of faith for my still unanswered prayers!


Application

 I will ask my Heavenly Father to help me to look at all of His promises with faith like Abraham’s, being fully convinced that God is able to do whatever He has promised. How about you?

Prayer


Heavenly Father, don’t let me give up. Help me have faith like Abraham. May my faith only grow stronger and stronger as I wait on You.

For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory.

Daily Bible Reading:  2 Chronicles 6,7; Psalms 135; Romans 4



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: