Monday, May 02, 2016

But With God Everything Is Possible


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

But
With God
Everything Is Possible



Scripture

Matthew 19

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is very hard for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 24 I’ll say it again—it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”
25 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.
26 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”
27 Then Peter said to him, “We’ve given up everything to follow you. What will we get?”

Observation

Whether we are very rich or very poor my salvation and your salvation is totally up to God. Our relationship with God is not dependent on our bank accounts or on how much stuff we accumulate. None of our toys impress God!

God gives us one way and only one way to be saved. Remember!

It is not good people that go to Heaven and it is not bad people that go to Hell. It is forgiven people.

Jesus Christ is the only Way. Jesus Christ left Heaven and came to this earth. He was born 100% man and 100% God. He lived a sinless life so that He could be the perfect sacrifice for your sins and for my sins. He paid the penalty for our sins with His death and with His blood on the cross and after three days in a tomb Jesus Christ came back to life and He is alive today! You and I must put our faith and our trust in Him and turn from sin and self and turn to God in order to be saved.

Humanly speaking it is impossible. But with God everything is possible!

    For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.  For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-10, 13




Application

I will share this Good News with those at Mission Tampa this morning. Who will you share with today?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for saving me. I don’t deserve it. I know that I am a sinner. Help me share Your message today in a way that people can understand it. I know that I can’t save anyone. You are the only way that can give a person Eternal life. I pray that hearts would be open today. If there is someone reading this blog this morning that needs to put their trust and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ I pray that you give them the spiritual understanding so that he or she can do that today.





   


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Chronicles 16; Psalm 106; Matthew 19



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: