Monday, May 30, 2016

For Everything Comes From Him And Exists By His Power And Is Intended For His Glory. All Glory To Him Forever! Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For Everything
Comes From Him And Exists By His Power
And Is Intended For His Glory. All Glory To Him Forever! Amen. 



Scripture

Romans 11

36 For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.

Observation

Everything – I think that would include you and me! You and I exist only by His Power and we are intended for His Glory! How much glory is God getting from us this Memorial Day?

Today is the day to think about those who have died so that we could enjoy freedom and life. It is also a great day to think about our purpose in life. Why are we here in the first place?

Before God created the Sun, the Moon, all of the other stars and planet Earth, the Bible says that He thought of you and me! He knew our names.

Two thousand years ago God came to this earth in Human form – Jesus Christ – 100% Man 100% God and when He arrived everything changed! Since His coming nothing has ever been the same!

You and I have been invited to be a part of His Kingdom! It is why you and I were created! We were created for His glory! We were created to be a part of His Kingdom. His kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom!

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. Matthew 6:33

Application


I will think about the Kingdom of God today. I will think about my purpose in His Kingdom. How about you? 


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that this is not my home. I am only passing through. Help me live in a way that brings You glory. I pray for those today who have lost loved ones serving our country. Give them Your strength and Your comfort. Open up my eyes to opportunities to share about Your Kingdom. Don’t let me miss a chance to talk to someone about Jesus. Give me boldness to share and love and concern for the people around me. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Proverbs 13,14,15; Romans 11


> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: