Sunday, May 08, 2016

For You Are My Hiding Place


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

For You
Are
My Hiding Place


Scripture

Psalm 32

For you are my hiding place;
    you protect me from trouble.
    You surround me with songs of victory.


Observation

Do you have a hiding place? When you are overwhelmed what do you do? Where do you go? I have a hiding place.

To the Lord is where I go when I need to get away! He is my hiding place! How about you?

1 Peter 5:7
    Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Philippians 4:6-7
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. [7] And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 55:22
    Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you;he will never let the righteous fall.

   


   

   



Application

I will go to the Lord with all of my troubles. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You have said in Your Word, “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 Help me to put my faith and trust in You. You are my hiding place this morning. You are my refuge and my strength. You are always ready to help me in times of trouble. Psalm 46:1-2

I pray for Mothers today on Mother’s Day. I pray for Kathy, Jenny, Debby, Stacey, Amanda, and Ginn today on this very special day. And all the Moms that may be reading this blog. Bless them Lord!

   


Daily Bible Reading:  2 Samuel 15,16; Psalms 32; Matthew 25



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: