Sunday, May 29, 2016

“Everyone Who Calls On The Name Of The LORD Will Be Saved”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

“Everyone
Who Calls
On The Name Of The LORD Will Be Saved”


Scripture

Romans 10

13 For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Observation

“Everyone” includes you! "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16) Put your name in place of “everyone”. If Eddy calls on the name of the Lord he will be saved. For God so loved Eddy that He gave His only Son, so that if Eddy believes in Him Eddy will not perish but have Eternal Life.

    "I assure you, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life. John 5:24

    But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. Romans 5:8

Each and every one of those verses are for you and they are for me.

We must turn from sin and self and turn to God and put our faith and trust  in Jesus Christ.

Application

I will share this Good News with everyone that I can! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live out Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of this Good News about Christ. It is the power of God at work, saving everyone who believes—Jews first and also Gentiles.” Give me boldness to share my faith. Help those reading this blog. Give them boldness. If they have not trusted in Jesus Christ for their salvation giving them open hearts so that they can be saved. Show them that these verses are for them too. I pray for their salvation right now.

   


Daily Bible Reading:  Proverbs 10,11,12; Romans 10




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: