Sunday, May 15, 2016

We Urge You In The Name Of The Lord Jesus To Live In A Way That Pleases God


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

We Urge You In The Name Of The Lord Jesus
To Live In A Way That
Pleases God



Scripture

1 Thessalonians 4

Finally, dear brothers and sisters, we urge you in the name of the Lord Jesus to live in a way that pleases God, as we have taught you. You live this way already, and we encourage you to do so even more. For you remember what we taught you by the authority of the Lord Jesus.

Observation

Encouragement! Everybody needs it! So I thought I would try to encourage us this morning!

Let’s live out this week in a way that pleases God!

Today is Sunday! Church starts in a few minutes! Let’s live in a way that pleases God – Let’s get up and get our families to church!

Before we go to church this morning let’s open up God’s Word and spend some time with Him!

When we get to church and the offering plate is passed let’s not let it go by without putting in an amount that would please our God.

Let’s treat people different this week. Let’s treat them in a way that pleases Him. 


Application

I will try my best to live in a way that pleases my God. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to please You this week in the way that I live. Help me to do it. Don’t let me do stupid sins. I pray for my sister today on her birthday! Bless her on her ver special day.



Daily Bible Reading:  1 Chronicles 25,26,27; 1 Thessalonians 4



> If you are reading this simple blog this morning you are an encouragement to me!



> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: