Monday, May 16, 2016

His Faithful Promises Are Your Armor And Protection


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

His Faithful
Promises
Are Your Armor And Protection


Scripture

Psalms 91

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
    will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.


This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
    he is my God, and I trust him.


For he will rescue you from every trap
    and protect you from deadly disease.


He will cover you with his feathers.
    He will shelter you with his wings.
    His faithful promises are your armor and protection.


Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
    nor the arrow that flies in the day.


Observation

Take a couple of minutes to read Psalm 91 this morning!

I shared with Pierre and Jessica (Baxter) Celestin at their wedding yesterday that there are over 3,000 promises in the Bible for them to hold on to and I shared with them that it would be those promises that would get them through life’s most difficult times.

God’s promises are our armor and our protection!

I shared this great promise with Pierre and Jessica yesterday that is found in Matthew 6:33, which says, “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”

What is true for them is also true for you and me,

“God will give us all we need from day to day if we live for Him and make the Kingdom of God our primary concern.”  

   
Application

I will trust God and all His promises that He gives me in His Word.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I believe You when you tell me in Psalm 91, 

If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, 10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.11 For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
 
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.15 When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.16 I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.”


Daily Bible Reading:  1 Kings 1; 1 Chronicles 28; Psalms 91; 1 Thessalonians 5



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: